I am currently Principal and Senior Designer of my own Primarily design studio here in the heart of Northern California. This more focused and collaboratively-minded studio is the next logical progression of my independent practice from my earliest days working under the Abide Visuals and Aaron Winters Creative Professional names from ’02 – ’15.
The studio is currently booking projects for early 2018.
In 2017 Primarily has been involved with:
- Identity and Print campaign for SacSurfacePro, a local home services provider.
- Retail Design for the flagship office space of All City Homes, a boutique real estate agency.
- Market & Content Strategy Consulting for Marosi White’s Accent Design.
- Brand Management for NevMade custom housewares.
- Social Media Planning & Content Strategy for the non-profit Firefighters Burn Institute.
… & Before
While pursuing my MFA at Vermont School of Fine Arts from 2012 - ’14, I worked as a Digital Marketing Consultant & Trainer at the Northeastern California Small Business Development Center and taught graphic design in the Los Rios Community College District. I taught at the Art Institute of California - Sacramento in 2015–’16.
In my previous life, I was the in-house Art Director for the California Landscape Contractors Association from 2000 - ’10. During that time I also freelanced for the Weird Forest, Suicide Squeeze, Narnack, 5RC, and Clairecords record labels to produce award-winning package designs for artists such as Noveller, Lil B, Grouper, Mark McGuire, Emeralds, Hella, Ganglians and dozens more.
A brief collection is available at primarilydesign.myportfolio.com.